Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm heading to NYC tomorrow for a two week adventure of wedding magic and fashion week fun. It will be so nice to get out of town for a bit, its been a while since i did any traveling and i need to get out of my routine every now and again.
When I return I plan to continue the revamp in my Etsy shops (that being delayed due to computer issues) and have a new jewelry collection and accessories in the shop by the end of the month, including some hand dyed bags and clutches I've working on.
I also have some awesome events in the works for October that I will soon post about.
If you have any recommendations for interesting places in NYC let me know!

2 comments:

Laura said...

have fun!!!! NY sound like a great place to go!

Laura said...

p.s. While in NYC you need to hightail it over to Gypsy nation I want to go there so bad!!!! here's a link with some info on it.

http://www.wheredidugetthat.com/2010/12/shop-love-gypsy-nation-vintage.html