Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Reconstructed















All clothing from Misred Outfitters Reconstructed vintage line, all jewelry Vestige by Miss M.


Me and Jamie went to St. Pete yesterday to visit Misred Outfitters. I dropped off some new jewelry and we checked out the new Reconstructed vintage line. Lots of fishtail hems and vintage denim cut off shorts, cute tops with vintage fabric crosses and my favorite piece, the fringe shawl turned into a Stevie Nicks-esque vest. 
If you're local be sure to stop in and check out the new goodies!

3 comments:

Izumi said...

I absolutely love your makeup, so simple but beautiful!

--Izumi
HYBRID HUNTER
Enter my giveaway HERE to win a one of a kind vintage leather skirt!!

bravegrrl said...

looks like such a fun shop. love your display :)

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness, those cross shirts are amazing!