Friday, November 30, 2012

Etsy Gift Ideas!

For the past few Christmases I've really tried to give either handmade items or buy gifts from small businesses.
I've been looking around Etsy for unique gift ideas, and I put together a list of things I've found from some of my favorite shops or ones I've recently discovered. 
I think there is a little bit for everyone here and I definitely wouldn't mind being on the receiving end.



Glass pyramid display box by ABJ Glassworks
(Great way store and show off some little treasures.)


Moon Stud Earrings by Adelina Mictlan
(Perfect size and texture.)


Hand Forged Knife by Swinks Forge
(Just so rad, great gift for a gentleman or a lady.)


Footed Cheese Board by Gray Works Design
(Nighttime snacks would look so much better on this.)


Botanical Perfume and Soap Set by Arabesque Aromas
(I love all the perfumes from this shop, the candles make beautiful gifts as well.)


Hand Forged Garden Tools by Homestead Ironworks
(They look so well made, I feel like they would last forever.)


Zodiac Constellation Necklace by E. Ria Designs
(Great affordable gift for a friend, might keep these in mind for birthday gifts later on.)


Wizard Bottle Opener by Desperado Forge
(I just love this, so would anyone looking forward to the Hobbit movie.)


Gourmet Sea Salts by Libertine Tacoma
(Clever packaging, I can see these vials being re-purposed as vases when the salt is gone.)


Rose, Sandalwood and Patchouli Gift Set by Flossie Fern
(I frequently shop here and love the products, the salves are light and soothing and the Dark Waltz scent is a personal favorite.)


Microwaveable Flax Seed Neckwrap by Aquarian Bath
(Works well for a sore neck and other cramps, some of them have rose and lavender added. The soaps from this shop are great too.)


Drinking Chocolate by Flying Bird Botanicals
(These just sound so good.)


Artisan Lollipops by The Groovy Baker
(This shop has the most unique, divine flavors, the ones pictured have edible gold in them.)


Beeswax Candles by Honeyrun Farm
(The natural scent of beeswax smells delicious and burns cleaner then other waxes.)


Exotic Teas by Redleaf Tea
(This shop has a nice variety of intoxicating tea blends, they look just as lovely as they taste.)


Botanical Solid Perfume by The October Union
(Seven naturally beautiful scents to choose from.)



Scented Soy Candles by Molten Candle
(A nice quality candle is always a good go to gift when in doubt.)


Heirloom Seeds by Moonlight Micro-Farm
(Your gardener friend will love you forever.)


Handmade Desk Caddy by Peg and Awl
(Function and beauty, plus they are made from reclaimed wood.)


Sunburst Cuff by Laurel Hill 
(Stunning jewelry and great prices at this shop.)


If you are still at a loss on what to give someone, might I suggest an Etsy Gift Card? You can redeem them at any shop that has direct check out, like mine (ahem). 

3 comments:

The October Union said...

Beautiful post Myla! Thank you for including our perfumes. Xx

Laurel said...

geez, i want one of each. thanks for including my cuff!

NONA LIMMEN said...

Those earrings by Adelina Mictlan have been on my wish list for a LONG time. Love them!